Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leaving Truckee

We're packing, cleaning and dreaming.

My dad is packing his computer bag, my mom is cleaning the refrigerator. Frances is dreaming about how to spend all her money that my Grommy and Grompy gave her for the trip. I'm dreaming about going to cool museums in Paris and then when we get south to Uzes, I can't wait to wake up in the morning and go straight to the market and buy fresh food for breakfast.

In this blog, my sister and I will share our experiences traveling and living in France for 3 1/2 months. Sometimes my mom will write things, too. But my dad, on the other hand, will mostly be riding his bike and cooking.

Now let's let my sister Frances say a few things...

I don't really like writing on computers but I'll do it a little bit right now. I'm thinking about the plane! I can't wait to watch "The Aristocats" on my ipod and reading my book, The Puppy Place--Buddy.

Okay, gotta do the final touches in packing now.

Eleanore

2 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower!

    I hope you girls have so much fun!

    I can't wait to read more on your blog!!

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls.....before either of you were ever born your Mom and Dad had a dream of going to France to live. It just thrills me that this is really happening for all of you. Sweet safe travels....and I love the movie the Aristocats.
    XOX
    Gena Hawkins (and Wylie)

    ReplyDelete