Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Bike Ride With Jeff


Eleanore, Frances and Carolyn have the night off. So today you get to go on a bike ride with me. The riding here is incredible. I have been on about a dozen rides and haven't done the same one twice. There are six main roads out of Uzes with immediate branches off of those roads. Every 5 or 10k there is another village where you can ride "French style" and get a coffee or ride "Greg LeMond style" and get an Ice Cream. ("vanille et cafe avec chantilly, s'il vous plait"). I would never do that. Okay maybe once or twice.

Enjoy the ride:


2 comments:

  1. I AM EXHAUSTED.
    I NEED SOME CHANTILLY A LA CREME, OVER A CREPE AND A CROISSANT,
    S'IL VOUS PLAIT. MAKE THAT TWO, I AM BUYING JEFFREY. GREAT WORK. BUT I LOVE OUR NEW TANDEM BIKE. WHEN DO WE HOP ON AGAIN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOOOO French! Very cool. Are you sure you guys are not hiding out in Napa? Enjoy your adventure.

    ReplyDelete